Senior Project Manager
Senior Project ManagerApply
Our Project Managers are an integral part of our account service team, partnering with our clients and working with our agency team to deliver executional excellence in our integrated campaigns and projects. They are able to strike the balance between getting it done and getting it right, all while meeting the client’s needs and the creative’s desires. After all, great work is not great work, if it isn’t on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone who embodies integrated in the fullest sense of the word. Integrated as it applies to a holistic understanding of the client’s business, agency workflow and flawless execution. Independently taking ownership in managing the scope, schedule and budget from briefing to creative development, through to multi-channel production, trafficking and tracking results.
What we’re looking for
We want kind, cool, talented people to join our crew, who exhibit the following traits:
- Knowledgeable – know various project management methodologies and the ins & outs of design, web, and campaign-based projects
- Experienced – 6+ yrs of project management experience including agency and digital work, in a client-facing role
- Communicator – knows how to tame complexity and keep the team in-the-know
- Collaborator – seek feedback and input without ego to make the work better
- Detailed – get satisfaction from managing clients, schedules, resources, and timelines
- Organized – work clean and prefer avoiding problems to solving them
- Entrepreneurial – self-starter who actively looks for ways to contribute
- Good Taste – how something looks is part of how well it works
What you might do
- Help to assess client asks and create project plans, estimates, book resources, and manage project financials
- Act as a source of truth for feedback, requests, dates, and project status
- Comfortable leading client communications (you charming!)
- Be able to manage a project that’s agile, waterfall, or some version in the middle
- Take ownership when asked and guide the project to success
What it’s like here
We’re a medium-sized agency that punches above its weight with clients ranging from Fortune 100 multinationals to scrappy start-ups and not-for-profits. We provide an environment where you’ll be surrounded by talented people, art, technology, and a firehose of ideas. We encourage people to own their work and use their judgement. We try to be an ego-light crew, so we need people who are confident but kind and collaborative.
OneMethod is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, one which reflects the world in which we live.