We’re looking for a very special someone to help as our experience design practice grows. You’ll need high-standards, lots of digital experience, and a friendly smile, but you’ll have the chance to join a design agency that’s also a product company, an incubator, and a social laboratory. We can’t wait to meet you.
What we’re looking for
We want kind, cool, talented people to join our crew, who exhibit the following traits:
- Knowledgeable – know agile practices and the ins & outs of web & app dev projects
- Experienced – 4+ yrs of experience including agency and digital work
- Communicator – know how to tame complexity and keep the team in-the-know
- Collaborator – seek feedback and input without ego to make the work better
- Detailed – get satisfaction from managing clients, schedules, resources, and timelines
- Organized – work clean and prefer avoiding problems to solving them
- Entrepreneurial – self-starter who actively looks for ways to contribute
- Good Taste – how something looks is part of how well it works
What you might do
Job descriptions don’t carry a lot of weight here, but you’ll do things like this:
- Help to assess client asks and create project plans, estimates, book resources, and manage project financials
- Act as a source of truth for feedback, requests, dates, and project status
- Comfortable leading client communications (you charming!)
- Be able to manage a project that’s agile, waterfall, or some version in the middle
- Take ownership when asked and guide the project to success
What it’s like here
We’re a medium-sized agency that punches above its weight with clients ranging from Fortune 100 multinationals to scrappy start-ups and not-for-profits. We provide an environment where you’ll be surrounded by talented people, art, technology, and a firehose of ideas. We encourage people to own their work and use their judgement. We try to be an ego-light crew, so we need people who are confident but kind and collaborative.
OneMethod is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, one which reflects the world in which we live.