Director of Augmented Creativity
Director of Augmented CreativityApply
Less of an agency, more of a creative crew.
Most definitely digital.
We’re looking for a very special someone to join our team as we embed AI across our creative teams and operations. We’ve been experimenting with this technology for months and we’re now ready to bring on a collaborator to help usher in our next phase of adoption.
As Director of Augmented Creativity, you’ll report into the VP, Customer Experience Design and you'll train and collaborate with our teams to foster a culture of AI-enhanced creativity. You’ll spearhead our AI initiatives and offerings and apply AI tools to elevate the quality of client creative work. This role asks for a lot, but you’ll have the chance to work at a company that truly values experimentation— as an agency, a product company, an incubator, and a social laboratory (more on us later).
- Create a roadmap for integrating generative AI into our creative process and operations
- Train and mentor creative teams on AI concepts, tools, and techniques
- Lead ongoing AI research initiatives and experiments
- Develop an AI/Augmented Creativity practice that creates new AI-related offerings to elevate our clients’ businesses
- Foster a culture of AI creativity, encouraging collaboration and testing
- Stay ahead of industry trends, driving external thought leadership on AI-related creativity
- Collaborate with external partners to expand AI capabilities
We want kind, cool, talented people to join our crew. Also this:
- AI Expertise – in-depth knowledge of current AI platforms, techniques, and their applications in a creative context
- Communicator – expressing complex things in simple and inspiring ways
- Collaborator – seeking feedback and input without ego to make the work better
- Curious – the desire to explore coupled with a deep subject matter expertise
- Entrepreneurial – self-starter who actively looks for ways to contribute
- Experience – we’re thinking at least three or four years but if you think you’ve got what it takes then give us a shout
- Good Taste – how something looks is part of how well it works
What it’s like here
We’re a medium-sized agency that punches above its weight with clients ranging from Fortune 100 multinationals to scrappy start-ups and not-for-profits. We provide an environment where you’ll be surrounded by talented people, art, technology, and a firehose of ideas. We try to be an ego-light crew, so we need people who are confident but kind and collaborative.
OneMethod is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, one which reflects the world in which we live.