We’re Hiring: Web Developer
OneMethod Inc. Digital + Design is looking for a web developer with at least four years of experience.
PHP is our language of choice for most projects, but we also dabble with in-house iOS development and we’ve been considering going out for drinks with Rails. We’re looking for thinkers that can see beyond the immediate problem they’re solving, and bring more to the table than elegant code. Also, you gotta have heart; commitment to making something you’re proud of just isn’t optional. While we all focus on our strengths, nobody here says, “That ain’t my job.”
This is a great place to work, but it’s fast-paced and challenging. Our top priority is turning-out great work that solves our client’s problems and makes them (and us) look great. You’ll work with a creative, dedicated group of people and have a real chance to make yourself and us even better.
- LAMP specialist (especially PHP!) with a good handle on WordPress
- Bad-ass portfolio demonstrating clean, elegant development practices and attention to detail
- Social Media API experience
- Frolicking through apache from the command line
- Good understanding of GIT
- SQL as a second language
- ActionScript 2&3
- Personal projects that you’ve designed or built
- Toronto Resident