The Gift Giver’s Bad Gift Re-Gift Gift Kit
This year at OneMethod we decided to give our family, friends and colleagues a very special gift: The Gift Giver’s Bad Gift Re-Gift Gift Kit. It’s a helpful little package that’s easy on the wallet, saves you time, and is kinda fun to say. Try it out: the – gift – giver’s – bad – gift – re-gift – gift – kit.
Essentially, it’s a package that has everything you need to successfully pull off the re-gift. And while the contents are fairly self-explanatory, we invite you to check out The Gift Giver’s Bad Gift Re-Gift Gift Kit video demo below:
Other Tips For Using The Gift Giver’s Bad Gift Re-Gift Gift Kit
- The Wrinkle: wrinkle the receipt to give it that stuffed-in-the-back-pocket look
- Be Modest: pretend to marker out the price, but make sure that it is still legible
- Take First: if you are exchanging gifts, receive your gift before you give this one (just in case)
- The Web: Develop a back story (web of lies) as to why you are giving this person that specific gift (referencing your childhood works great)
- Be Confident: like George Costanza, it’s not a lie (or bad gift) if you believe it
- Cry: if you get called on the re-gift, don’t be above crying, it got me through all sorts of exams and break-ups
If you would like your very own Gift Giver’s Bad Gift Re-Gift Gift Kit (or you already have one and want another) just email us or leave a comment on the right. And more importantly, enjoy the Holiday and have a Happy New Pants,,, I mean Year!