Digital Project Manager Wanted
OneMethod is looking for a Digital Project Manager. We want an MVP, not a rock-star. Organizing people, keeping things on track and making sure nothing gets missed is just the ground floor.
You’ll need to manage clients just as well as projects, educating them about what we do, managing expectations and making them feel like they’re in good hands at all times. Also, you gotta have heart here — commitment to making something you’re proud of just isn’t optional. While we all focus on our strengths, nobody here says, “That ain’t my job.”
This is a great place to work, but it’s fast-paced and challenging. Our top priority is turning-out great work that solves our client’s problems and makes them (and us) look great. You’ll work with a creative, dedicated group of people and have a real chance to make yourself and us even better.
- Overall management of assigned projects/accounts
- Work closely with the client, the studio (writers, designers, developers) and external partners to ensure strategic objectives and stakeholder needs are being met
- Develop documentation to support successful program planning, execution and wrap-up: estimates, project scope documents, briefs, schedules, profitability reports, etc.
- Manage and monitor timelines, budgets and profitability
- Studio scheduling and resource management
- Support, adhere to and always strive to improve agency processes
- Take an active role in building a positive agency culture
- Cat herding
- Minimum 3 years experience managing interactive projects from start to finish (agency experience preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of digital/interactive processes
- Clear, concise and friendly communication
- Ability to find creative solutions to any problem
- Confidence taking charge of project analysis, scheduling, budgets, and resources
- Real interest in current and emerging technology and production practices
- Entrepreneurial drive to create, and be a part of great things
- Familiarity with Basecamp or online collaboration software
- A desire to contribute beyond logistics – paper-pushers not welcome